Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

A pleasant surprise.

I thought that this flash would probably never make it pass the teaser and after 4 years this just pop out of nowhere. I would like to say that you efforts have definitely paid off. Brilliant work there.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

The most horrible story?

More like the most fantastic! I'm so sick that I watch this a few times. It's pretty damn funny.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

You don't get to see this kind of thing everyday!

No doubt about it, this movie deserves the straight full-score in a heartbeat.

Best present ever Best present ever

Best present ever? It is!

Very impressive indeed. A professionally made flash animation. This is probably one of the few flash movies in Newgrounds that I can truthfully give a full score. Reminds me of those old cartoons I used to watch back then!

Crows' Life Episode 3 Crows' Life Episode 3

The story is... rather original!

What shines in this flash is the frame by frame smooth animation and character design. Superb. I actually thought there was no tween at all until noticed it in a certain part. You deserve full score just for the sheer effort you put in. Keep up the good work!

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

No... not...this...

Seven hours of work for this? Sorry dude, I don't think this movie is really that good. It seems the majority will probably like this anyway. I'm just giving my honest feeling for it. But that mini game you put on the loading screen was a nice touch though.

Oh well, this review is probably going to get deleted by M-Bot anyway.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Hmm... shorter but better!

I think you summed up the "difficulty" of Ninja Gaiden pretty correctly. But you know, you should do something else too besides the awesome series (and that Naruto super dub.) I'm still waiting for that ~

Oh whoops, off topic again. Back to the flash movie, I like that strategy guide bit.

The Immune System The Immune System

Pretty nice for your first submission!

The only thing I want to say is that the sound is too loud on some parts. Maybe fix up the sound a bit.

Whats That Sound? Whats That Sound?

Oh my.

That Gerkinman dude is quite a bad ass, ripping that nerd apart like that. It was quite a strange flash movie and I gotta say I love those backgrounds and the way you narrate the story. Wicked.

Great stuff Gerkinman, great stuff.

Gerkinman responds:

Why thank you sonni.

rtil_gayness.swf rtil_gayness.swf

Moral of the story...

Aim for the head if you want a quick, least painful death!